Friday, October 24, 2014

Kingdom of Heaven

I didn't really like the movie Kingdom of Heaven. I feel like it's one of those movies that doesn't get good until like the third or fourth time watching it, just because it was hard to follow. I didn't know who was in control of jerusalem until towards the end of the movie. I enjoyed Orlando Bloom's character, Balian, and how he didn't want to live to be known as a hero or take control of the army once the king passed, but he did create a peaceful ending although many had already died.  I honored the fact that he didn't attack the Muslim in their time of prayer as well.  The queen also gained my respect as she had the courage to poison her son so he didn't have to live a life of never feeling pain and when she joined the people in their march to their new land. Overall, the movie was okay It would have been better if I had a bit more background information, like I said before I'm it's a good movie but it one of those that you have to watch a few times to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment