Friday, October 31, 2014

Lucky 25

Part1: I really loved this movie as a whole. I really enjoyed how the men worked together to complete their mission. The movie made me actually feel and see what men went through during this time. The fact that they were volunteers really intrigued me as well because I feel that during this time men were doing anything in their power not to go into the armed forces. The guy who lied about being a nurse really puzzled me because, compared to time now the army and their lieutenants would go into depth and verify whether this man was a trained nurse. I also wondered if each plane had a designated medical official or if it didn't really make a difference.
 The ending of the movie after they had completed their mission and they all had to work together to stabilize that flight mates and get the plane to land safely. I actually shed a tear when they landed and everyone was screaming and hugging. People who are so brave and never give really amaze me and melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment